Whether you have been charged with a crime in Pennsylvania or not, getting a copy of our free criminal defense legal primer (and reading it!) will provide you with the tools you need to protect your rights and those of your friends and loved ones. No one is above the law, and understanding how it applies to you and your situation could one day save your life.
In our free book, Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Basics: Commonwealth v. You, our experienced criminal defense attorney, Alfonso Gambone, explains the basics of the areas of law he practices. This informative book includes the following chapters:
- The Criminal Complaint. Understand your basic rights when being stopped and searched.
- Drunk Driving—Driving Under the Influence (DUI). All you need to know about field sobriety tests, blood tests, and dram shop laws.
- Drugs, Guns, and Money. An introduction to Pennsylvania laws related to possession of drugs and guns.
- Violent Crimes. How do you defend yourself against a charge of murder or manslaughter? Find out here.
- Evidence: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Get the basics about the various types of evidence and how it can be used for and against you.
- Putting it All Together: Trials and Pleas. What punishments do you face? How can you get charges dropped or lowered? How can a skilled trial attorney help?
This is not light reading, but it is written in an easy-to-understand style that will explain your rights and options when facing a criminal charge in Pennsylvania. Request your free download today and get started becoming your own best advocate.